CoreTrustSeal is a community-based nonprofit organization that promotes sustainable and trustworthy data infrastructures by offering professional certification tools and services for data repositories and preservation-focused institutions around the globe. As such, we strive to offer members of the community opportunities to provide suggestions and feedback concerning the CoreTrustSeal Requirements and the certification process. Such feedback helps us to ensure that CoreTrustSeal certification continues to address community needs for core-level certification. To this end, CoreTrustSeal Board also actively cooperates with and supports FAIR-related initiatives and projects such as FAIRsFAIR and FAIR-IMPACT.
We encourage all community members to convey their thoughts to us, either in response to CoreTrustSeal community consultations, via email, or via the contact form below.
- Curation & Preservation Levels: CoreTrustSeal Discussion Paper
- iPres Glasgow 2022. CoreTrustSeal 2023-2025: In a Preservation & Community Context. Calls for community feedback.
- Review of CoreTrustSeal Applicability to non-Preservation (Trustworthy) Data Services
- Network of Trustworthy Digital Repositories. Draft paper open for feedback
- CODATA Research Data Management Terminology (2022 edition) Deadline end of September
- Long Term Digital Preservation Task Force (EOSC) Overview and Recommendations forthcoming for public feedback
- 2019 Review of Requirements [closed]
- Specialists, Generalists, and Technical Repository Service Providers [closed]
- Trustworthy Data Repository Requirements Review 2023-2025 [closed]